Staples is getting ready to kick off its Black Friday 2014 sales, but the company has also prepared special offers for December 1st, or Cyber Monday. Just like its Black Friday deals, available starting with Thanksgiving Day, Staples’ Cyber Monday offers will actually begin a day earlier on November 30th, when buyers will be able to buy various discounted gadgets on Staples.com.
The company has highlighted several Cyber Monday deals on a special page on its website (see links in the source section below):
- $149.99 Asus X205 laptop ($100 off)
- $39.99 Nobis 7” 8GB tablet ($20 off)
- $99.99 Dell 24” monitor ($100 off)
- $329.99 Asus T100TAM-C12-GR detachable laptop
- Up to $250 off select desktops and laptops
- 40% select custom holiday cards & photo calendars (also available in-store)
Buyers looking for more tech deals from Staples can also check out the company’s official Black Friday deals (at this link), which are available online already, and in-store from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Stores will then open again at 6 a.m. on Friday morning.
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS: Visit our huge Black Friday 2014 hub!