People love it when the opportunity to save some money arises, and BGR does our best to comb through all of the app sales out there and present readers with the best options in the App Store. After all, with more than 1.2 million iOS apps currently on the virtual shelves of Apple’s on-device software portal, you need all the help you can get. Today we have a great batch of six paid apps worth a combined $20 that can all be had for free right now… but only if you act fast, because these sales could end at any time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they are free at the time this post is published. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “free,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Personalize your calendar with icons and themes. Enhance your planning with weather forecast and visual calendar view. Share your events with friends via email, message.
• 24 Event icons to decorate your important events
• 10 Different Themes available
• Weather forecast, swipe back and forth to see forecast in other dates along with events.
• Visual Calendar, with indicators for your events, your friends’ birthdays and holidays
• Connect with Facebook for your friends’ birthdays
• Public Holidays available for 30 countries (see the list below)
• Easily add event by just pick an icon and type the event name
• Calendar Sync, it works with all accounts on your device.
• Share event via Email and Message.
• Publish Event to Facebook Event.
Stay tune with us, as we will keep updating more icons, themes and also new features in the future!
Public Holidays available for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United States of America, Wales.
Calendate is normally $1.99, but it’s free for a limited time.
Notifyr is easily one of our favorite iOS apps right now, and it’s a must-have for every iPhone owner who also has a Mac. Unfortunately for the developer, it will also be completely obsolete once OS X Yosemite is released this fall.
Notifyr shows all your incoming notifications from your iPhone on your Mac.
With Notifyr, you’ll never miss a notification again: you can keep your phone in your pocket and still know what’s going on. You can read your incoming WhatsApp messages, see who’s following you on Instagram or read any of the other kind of notifications from any app on your iPhone. It’s also possible to mute notifications from any app you like.
Once paired, you’ll never need to open the app on your phone again. When the connection gets lost, Notifyr will automatically reconnect to your phone once it becomes available again.
Because Notifyr uses Bluetooth Low Energy, you can keep using Notifyr all day without it draining your battery.
Notifyr is typically $3.99 but it’s free right now, as it has been every other day for the past week (today is the last day).
Organize your insanely busy schedule with this nifty app.
Whole New type of class timetable!!!!
**** Customizing Your Own Weekly Timetable! ****
Timehive is simple and beautiful UI.
You can simply customizing your timetable.
It supports various color theme and you can put your picture into background of timetable.
**** Organizing your campus schedule ****
It automatically make and classify your classes schedule, so you can easily record lecture notes(picture, assignment, exam…).
TimeHive is free right now, on sale from $0.99.
Many apps have been called “the Instagram of video” in the past, blur Vlur is probably better than all of them.
You just want to upload an awesome video- Why does it have to be so complicated? Plus if you use the same effects, it’s just plain boring.
Use Vlur: the best app for fun and interesting effects. Choose a transition and start recording- It’s as simple as that. You have 40 transitions and 22 filters to choose from, and don’t worry, that number will only get bigger. Change the transitions and filters for each scene for a colorful and eye-catching video.
1. Optimized for Vine and Instagram, with helpful time markers.
2. 40 video transitions
3. 22 outstanding filters
4. Use past videos
5. Video Length Extension Option (5 min with In-App Purchase)
6. Flash and timer
7. Background music
8. Ghost Effect
9. Save while recording and come back to it later!
1. Tap and hold to record. Release to pause and tap again to record, creating different scenes.
2. Select a new transition and filter each time you pause to get different effects.
3. Record for at least 1 sec to use a transition effect.
4. Try out the timer and flash options.
5. When you finish recording, click the ‘Done’ button to preview your work.
6. If you changed your mind, click edit to change the selected transitions and filters.
7. Touch ‘Done’ to see the final video. Now you can add background music from iTunes.
8. Share your new video to Vine, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or through classic email.
Vlur is typically $9.99 but it’s free for a short time.
There are plenty of multi-timer apps in the App Store, and they all offer similar functionality. In other words, get this one while it’s free instead of paying for some other app.
Extimer is the most flexible, user-friendly interval timer available.
Rather than focusing on needless complexity, we have provided a simple, flexible interface that can be used for nearly any style of interval based training–including boxing, circuit, couch to 5k, HIIT, MMA, sprint, and Tabata.
– Simple and beautiful interface.
– Create workout sessions with the exact intervals you need.
– Customize your sessions with matching voice prompts.
– Play your own music and still hear your prompts.
Normally $1.99, Extimer is now free for a limited time.
Luna Calculator is so simple and beautiful that you might never look at your iPhone’s stock calculator again.
Luna is a very powerful and easy to use calculator. Underneath its beautiful minimal design there is a powerful real-time math engine built from the ground up to make even the simplest calculation feel like magic.
Doing simple operations is fast and easy, yet Luna is smart enough to support advanced features like scientific keyboard, saving results, linked variables, list creation and export.
– Live updated calculations
– Smart parentheses keep expressions clean
– Save and name calculations/results
– Easily use saved operations inside other operations
-Scientific Keyboard – IAP
– Create lists
-Copy results to use outside Luna
– Export lists as spread sheets
-Smart error prevention
Luna v2 has been built from the ground up, we completely revamped our math engine and incorporated many features based on user feedback. We hope you love Luna.
Luna Calculator is on sale for free for a limited time, down from $0.99.