While Sprint stores are gearing up for the day we’ve all been waiting for, Verizon Wireless will be busy appealing to a different crowd… Tweens. One of our Verizon ninjas just hit us with a slide and a few product shots of the upcoming LG Glance, gold weave pattern and all. Here’s how the phone shapes up:
- CDMA with 1xRTT connectivity
- 2.00″, 320×240, 262K Color TFT display
- 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- GPS, VZ navigator-capable
- Bluetooth (headset, hands-free, object push-restricted)
- Text, Picture & Voice Messaging with threaded messaging feature
- Supported VZW services: Media Center, Mobile Email, Mobile Web, Instant Messaging, Chat, Chaperone Parent/Child, Voicemail capable
- Voice Commands
- Bilingual Interface- English/Espanol
- 2.5mm Headset Jack
- Dimensions: 4.31″ (H) x 1.87″ (W) x 0.38″ (D)
- Weight: 2.92 oz.
- Usage Time: Up to 260 Minutes OR Standby Time: Up to 350 Hours
This entry level offering from Verizon Wireless is slated for launch across all channels on June 5th and will set you back a mere $49 after a $50 mail-in rebate and 2-year contract, $119 after a $50 mail-in rebate and 1-year contract, $119 after a $50 mail-in rebate with prepaid plan and, last but not least, $219 for full retail. Hit the jump for a few more closeups.