A screen grab of the inventory list at Brighpoint reveals the launch dates of some upcoming Sprint phones and serves to further validate some of our previously leaked launch dates. Here is the rundown:
- Palm Treo Pro: Officially announced for March 15th and listed as such on the document, adding validity to the document. SRP of $549.99.
- LG Rumor 2: Previously rumored to be hitting the shelves in March, this document suggests that the Rumor 2 may be hitting the shelves on March 15th in Black and possible March 29th in Blue. The bottom of the document is cutoff so this is pure speculation on the blue model.
- Motorola i580: available starting March 15th. SRP of $269.99.
- Motorola Stature i9: Already available from Boost Mobile, the i9 may grace the shelves of Sprint on the 15th of March as well. SRP of $299.99.
- BlackBerry Curve 8350i, camera-less version: Launch date to be determined. SRP of $479.99.
If the launch dates on this document hold true, Sprint will have several new phones for your purchasing pleasure in a mere 10 days. No sign of the Instinct Mini or Pre of course but hey, it’s better than nothing. Hit the jump for the full document.