In an interview on TWiT podcast Windows Weekly, Director of Windows Phone 7 Brandon Watson indicated that his company’s new mobile operating system would have the ability to tether; it would just be up to carriers to allow it. Well, a spokesperson from Microsoft just contacted us indicating that Mr. Watson misspoke and the official statement from Microsoft is: “Windows phone 7 does not support tethering.” Not a lot of room for ambiguity in that quote. There you have it… sound off in the comments and let us know what you think.
- iPhone 13 launch date: Apple just gave us a big hint
- Apple’s warns iPhone, iPad, and Mac users to update their software now – here’s why
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon
- Did someone make a mistake? There’s no way this soundbar should only cost $49.99
- Marvel’s ‘Loki’ series director just addressed a puzzling Avengers mystery