In an interview on TWiT podcast Windows Weekly, Director of Windows Phone 7 Brandon Watson indicated that his company’s new mobile operating system would have the ability to tether; it would just be up to carriers to allow it. Well, a spokesperson from Microsoft just contacted us indicating that Mr. Watson misspoke and the official statement from Microsoft is: “Windows phone 7 does not support tethering.” Not a lot of room for ambiguity in that quote. There you have it… sound off in the comments and let us know what you think.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- Four mind-blowing Doctor Strange 2 cameos might have leaked
January 17th, 2022