WiMAX Uno hasn’t been fully deployed in the U.S., and wouldn’t you know it, WiMAX Dos is on the way. Samsung and UQ Communications recently demoed WiMAX 2 — 802.16m — at the CEATEC exhibition in Japan. The two companies showcased dozens of HD and 3D videos simultaneously streaming to four large-format displays. The WiMAX 2 standard should be finalized sometime next month; speeds of up to 330 Mbps have been achieved using the beta version of WiMAX 2.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month