Not bashing them… just wondering, really. Didn’t they announce the MySpace application release would coincide with the release of the T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220? Anyone care?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
- The peculiar case of the Google Maps ghost
- Apple officially rolls out iOS 15 ahead of the iPhone 13 release
- Monday’s deal roundup: Luxurious $22 bed sheets, $29 Fire TV Stick 4K, $10 spring-loaded tactical knife, $31 Wyze Cam v3, more