Today is the day a bunch of folks who stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to pre-order will finally begin to receive their Verizon iPhone 4 deliveries. We just snagged ours, and after a bit of a hiccup with activation on the device itself (it failed multiple times until we restarted the handset), it’s been smooth sailing. We’ll obviously follow up with some thoughts on the device versus the AT&T-flavored version, but in the meantime, hit our gallery for an unboxing and some hands-on photos, alright?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free right now