T-Mobile has confirmed that its G2x smartphone will be available online starting on April 15th, and in stores on April 20th, for $199.99 with a new two-year contract. The LG-built T-Mobile G2x was announced during CTIA 2011 in March and packs Android 2.2 (Froyo), a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset, an 8-megapixel camera and support for T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ network. When we had a chance to check out the device first-hand, we said the G2x could easily end up being one of our favorite handsets on T-Mobile, so we’re definitely looking forward to seeing the phone launch.
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about
- This gas crater has been on fire for 50 years – now there’s a plan to extinguish it
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $12 COVID tests, $200 off Shark vac, $189 AirPods Pro, more
January 21st, 2022