After a slow first year, Google is finally looking to make a big splash with the company’s Google TV platform. The Mountain View-based firm announced Thursday that Sony, Samsung, Vizio and LG will all be manufacturing Google TV devices this year. Earlier, Marvell and Google announced that the platform would be switching from Intel chips to ARM processors, however LG’s TV will run on the company’s own L9 setup. Each company will be on hand at next week’s Consumer Electronics Show to show off their Google TV-powered hardware.
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time
- This Spider-Man 4 leak will have Marvel fans flipping out