In a short press release this morning, iMaker Apple, Inc. announced that it anticipates sales of its new Apple TV device to eclipse 1 million in sales “later this week.” The announcement was made a little early by Apple’s PR team as later this week most consumers, writers, and analysts will be sitting by their respective fires roasting chestnuts… or something like that. The new Apple TV was released on September 1st of this year — it has taken the company just under three months to reach the 1 million units sold milestone.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- Netflix’s new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie finally starts streaming today