This little tidbit ranks pretty high on the rumor Richter scale, but we thought we would pass along the intel anyways. For those of you who like to be hip, and with it, you’ll definitely want to know that Google’s next, next iteration of Android (after Gingerbread) will be called Honeycomb. The scoop comes from technology blog techradar, and the publication writes, “Android Honeycomb will probably be Android 3.1 or Android 3.2, rather than a leap to the unimaginable magic of Android 4.0.” What do you think of the alleged new name?
- We might know who the final ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ villain is
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- The chilling new Netflix horror series everyone’s been waiting for is finally here
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
September 25th, 2021