Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday that the first Windows Phone 8 devices would go on sale in Europe this coming weekend and would continue to “roll out through the world in November.” Nokia’s (NOK) Lumia 810 and HTC’s (2498) Windows Phone 8X will launch by November 14th on T-Mobile, while the Lumia 820, Lumia 920 and 8X will all be available on AT&T (T) sometime in November. Verizon (VZ), meanwhile, will have three Windows Phone 8 devices: the Samsung (005930) Ativ Odyssey, the HTC Windows Phone 8X and the Nokia Lumia 822.
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
December 5th, 2021