We’ve had no shortage of gossip about Microsoft’s search for its next CEO and the latest comes to us from Bloomberg, which reports that Ford CEO Alan Mulally and Microsoft’s own cloud and enterprise boss Satya Nadella are now the two leading candidates to replace Steve Ballmer. We’ve heard a lot about Mulally in the past but this is the first time we’ve heard Nadella mentioned as a serious finalist so far. Bloomberg says that former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and one-time Skype boss Tony Bates are still being considered but that they’ve largely taken a backseat to Mulally and Nadella at this point in the process.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- I’ll never forget John McAfee’s reply when I asked for an interview