Animator Marty Cooper made a splash several weeks ago with a short video called Aug(De)Mented Reality, a compilation of cartoon animations brought to life in the real world using an iPhone. Adam Savage, co-host of MythBusters and son of an animator himself, invited Cooper to the Cave (his workshop) to show off how he created the stop motion animations which have currently garnered over 4 million views on YouTube. If you’re an amateur animator looking to replicate Cooper’s process, the StopMotion Recorder app for the iPhone is key. Check out the process and the final result of Cooper’s visit with Adam Savage below.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- Extra stimulus checks up to $3,000 are coming if you live in one of these 10 states
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
- Here’s how you might be able to get an extra $600 stimulus check