The day is still young, but Apple on Friday confirmed that its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are already breaking records. In a statement to Re/Code, the company confirmed that its new iPhones beat the company’s previous overnight preorder record. “Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of preorders overnight,” the company said in a remarkably brief statement. What kind of sales numbers can we expect? Unfortunately, we’ll all have to wait until Monday, September 22nd to find out.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- PS5 update fixes one of the console’s stupidest problems