The day is still young, but Apple on Friday confirmed that its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are already breaking records. In a statement to Re/Code, the company confirmed that its new iPhones beat the company’s previous overnight preorder record. “Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of preorders overnight,” the company said in a remarkably brief statement. What kind of sales numbers can we expect? Unfortunately, we’ll all have to wait until Monday, September 22nd to find out.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
- The peculiar case of the Google Maps ghost
- Monday’s deal roundup: Luxurious $22 bed sheets, $29 Fire TV Stick 4K, $10 spring-loaded tactical knife, $31 Wyze Cam v3, more
- This twisted new Netflix original series is leaving viewers utterly speechless