Hot off the wires, we’ve got a hold of the unsubsidized price for the iPhone 3G. Well, for Italy anyway. Vodafone Italy is setting an out-of-contract price at €499 and €569 for the 8GB and 16GB models respectively. We don’t know what the monthly nut is going to be yet but word on the streets is that this pricing is actually reasonable and dare we say competitive in Italy’s smartphone market.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Spider-Man: No Way Home soundtrack might confirm the biggest leak