Apple’s next big press conference has reportedly been scheduled for October 15th. According to French blog MacGeneration, which has a mixed track record with reports on Apple’s plans, the Cupertino-based company will host another big event on Tuesday, October 15th. There is plenty of hardware Apple is expected to launch in 2013 that hasn’t yet been announced, but the stars of the show are expected to be the completely redesigned full-size iPad and a new iPad mini tablet with a Retina display. New Mac computers such as the overhauled Mac Pro could make an appearance as well, as could a refreshed Apple TV.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never even heard of
- Every iPhone and Android user needs to do this once a week
- This new Netflix thriller is so disturbing, viewers are warning each other about it
- New Doctor Strange 2 leak is about the Avengers, and it comes straight from Marvel