Things are really not going well for HTC (2498). The Wall Street Journal reports that the Taiwanese electronics manufacturer saw its profits decline 79% year-over-year as it reported “its lowest quarterly profit since 2006 as it continued to lose market share to its competitors.” HTC’s revenues in the third quarter of 2012 also fell by 48% year-over-year as the company has been increasingly overshadowed by rival Samsung (005930), which last week reported a record $7.3 billion profit in Q3 2012.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds