Earlier this week, it was revealed that Google (GOOG) was working on a new note-taking application tied to its Drive cloud-storage suite. The company on Wednesday unveiled Google Keep, a tool that allows users to create notes and lists that are synced across all their devices. The service can transcribe voice memos automatically to create notes that are organized with multiple colors or even pictures. Google Keep is available now through the Web and for Android devices running Android 4.0 or higher. A video demonstration of Google Keep follows below.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- Stimulus check update: People in these 5 states get new checks soon
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Superman no longer fights for ‘The American Way’
- AirPods Pro service program just got an unexpected upgrade