Earlier this week, it was revealed that Google (GOOG) was working on a new note-taking application tied to its Drive cloud-storage suite. The company on Wednesday unveiled Google Keep, a tool that allows users to create notes and lists that are synced across all their devices. The service can transcribe voice memos automatically to create notes that are organized with multiple colors or even pictures. Google Keep is available now through the Web and for Android devices running Android 4.0 or higher. A video demonstration of Google Keep follows below.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Fourth stimulus check update: Try these 5 programs to get payments now
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 19th, 2021