It is looking increasingly likely that after years of rumors, Apple (AAPL) will finally launch a cheaper iPhone model in an effort to attack emerging markets. Following recent reports from Topeka Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, Digitimes and The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg now cites a single unnamed source in claiming that Apple is prepping a cheaper iPhone model that will launch in late 2013. The new iPhone may cost as little as $99 or $149 from retailers according to the report, but no other details were provided.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Stop taking these pills now
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced