Microsoft’s huge E3 2014 event is underway and the company started things off with a bang by announcing the game we’ve all been waiting for — Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. You can watch a live demo with gameplay footage over in our live blog right now! While this title won’t be exclusive to Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, of course, Microsoft said that Xbox owners will be the first to get exclusive add-on content following the game’s launch.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Best Hulu movies and shows right now that everyone’s talking about
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself