Mobile World Congress is clearly the talk of the town this week, and it started off with a bang as Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge smartphones after HTC took the wraps off the sleek new HTC One M9. While there is certainly plenty of news coming out of Barcelona on Monday as well, we can still stop for a moment to enjoy some great paid iPhone and iPad apps that are available for free for a limited time.
We have seven nifty apps on today’s list, and these sales could end at any time so be sure to hurry up and grab anything that looks appealing.
DON’T MISS: The last word: Is the Galaxy S6 an iPhone clone?
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Foresee is being enjoyed by thousands of users around the world! Download today to help answer questions such as…
“What’s a good time to go running today?”
“What time can we go to the pool?”
“Is the weekend looking good for a hike?”
“Let’s have a cookout tonight! How’s the weather?”
“When is it going to stop raining so I can mow the lawn?”
By intelligently analyzing your ideal conditions with the latest weather data, Foresee provides you the best times for your activities. Simply put, Foresee is your personal activity forecast!
• Huge selection of activities!
• Easily view ideal times for your activities
• Plan the rest of the day or week ahead
• Personalize each activity with the weather conditions important to you
• Customize activities with over 100 colors
• Share an activity forecast with friends by Facebook & Twitter
• Use your activity forecasts in thousands of cities around the world
• Switch between multiple cities
• English vs metric units
• Intuitive and attractive design
• Use every day to help you plan ahead!
Don’t let the weather catch you off guard. Download Foresee today!
# Get to know more about your device right from Notification Center #
Don’t keep yourself in the dark anymore. Know all about your device in the notification center with beautiful, orb shaped Orby Widgets.
Enjoy the bundle that includes:
***** Newly Added Widgets *****
– Speed Call widget for iPhone: now speed call upto 8 contacts and even dial numbers using the inline dialer keypad, right from the Notification Center
– Music sharing widget: now show your friends what you’re listening to on Facebook and Twitter
– Memory widget
– CPU widget
– Storage widget
– Battery widget
– Data usage (Network) widget
– Network addresses widget
– Runtime widget
– And many more in the pipeline
You can even customize your widgets with an array of colorful themes to match your style!
* Best New App in United States, Canada, China App Store *
Life graphy which has the most beautiful design themes is the best habit manager app to visualize your daily activities and it is also easy to use.
Life graphy provides yearly, monthly, daily calendar with innovative features and unique and visually appealing design. You can use this app to manage your habit effectively and check your daily activities easily.
Life graphy features coloured icons and editable list, So you can always add new habit or edit your lists. By using this app, you never forget your to-do list and can manage your every daily activity.
Check out the app in action here:
– check your habits through the widget.
– slide right or left to change calendar
– tap the masking button to show only figure without date.
– tap the task icon to see your habit
– share your tasks with anyone
If you enjoy Life graphy, please rate our app. Thanks!
High Definition 360 Panoramic Camera with a 3d Viewer in a Snap?
– take full 360 panoramas instantly and don’t miss any beauty around you,
– grab the smallest details in night or day with the 4K photo resolution, you will be able to produce up to 40MP panoramic photos,
– teleport back to your favorite location and view it using our incredible 3d viewer, share it with friends on Facebook and Twitter for the same 3d viewing experience,
– be the first to take a gorgeous panoramic selfie and surprise your friends and loved ones,
– discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
– never worry about your panoramas by using our free and safe online storage,
– create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
– follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
– edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
– get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
“The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app on the iPhone.” – The Wall-Street Journal.
“It’s really hard to take a bad panorama.” – Macworld.
“A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds.” – Business Insider.
“I was definitely impressed…” – Techcrunch.
We got this review: “Absolutely fantastic app! I swear there are magical unicorns or elves inside my phone stitching these photos together. It’s the only way I can explain it.”
Frankly speaking, we don’t employ magical creatures, but our image processing algorithms analyze data from several components including camera, gyro, compass and accelerometer sensors.
– our app only shoots cylindrical panoramas,
– we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
– in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices – with the same AppleID,
– your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
DerManDar means all-around in Lebanese slang. We noticed too many people had a problem spelling it, so we shortened it to DMD.
Have you checked our new app: DMD Topic? Create an unforgettable story out of a single picture!
If this was the only thing I have done today, would I be satisfied with today?
When you look back at your past day, you know that you have wasted too much time on unnecessary things. That problem is not yours alone. There is a limit in our concentration. Therefore, we need a tool to help us work more effectively.
The most important thing is to determine what I really need to have done today. We cannot be bothered by other minor things. You may be satisfied for completing a lot of tasks. However, you have put off an important task that had to be completed today instead.
Weple Today is the best secretary to help you concentrate on task or study that needs to be done today.
* Usage method is really easy.
1. Compose a list of things to do today.
2. Activate timer. (25 minutes)
3. Concentrate on the corresponding task.
4. Take a break time after the timer ends.
5. Reorganize the priority list and continue onto the next task.
Spend the best day together with Weple Today.
My Data Usage Widget
Monitors cellular (3G/Edge/GPRS) and WiFi Real-Time Traffic Widget is coming! It can be placed in ‘Today’ of Notification Center.
In the Notification Center, So easy to Check out real time up/down/total data from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
Widget can monitor the Memory/CPU/Disk Real-Time usage also. it has the switch to turn on or off.
No Running in the background, No GPS, No use network, No advertising!
Clock + Weather
Need a simple clock?
“Clock & Weather” – is an application, that allows you to know only the most important information – current time and outdoor weather. There are some specific taps and gesture for the UI customize:
1. One tap – hide the info.
2. Double tap – change the background.
3. One tap on the time view – change the time format between 12H / 24H.
4. One tap on the temperature – change the temperature format between C / F.
5. Tap and hold – update the weather.
6. Pan up and down – change the screen brightness.