AT&T has confirmed that it has started pushing the “NoDo” Windows Phone 7 update to Samsung Focus and LG Quantum handsets. The software update will bring copy and paste functionality, along with a host of other improvements, to Microsoft’s mobile fledgling operating system. A Microsoft official noted that AT&T’s HTC Surround is still in the testing phase, and that it is working to get the update ready for that particular handset as soon as possible. Neither Microsoft nor AT&T provided a timeline indicating when the update roll-out is expected to be completed.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
October 24th, 2021