It looks like Apple really is planning to add more color to its next-generation iPhone. Unnamed sources tell both TechCrunch and AllThingsD that Apple will release a gold version of the iPhone 5S this fall but that it’s going to be much more of a subtle “champagne” color than a gaudy bullion shade. TechCrunch says that the gold iPhone 5S could be particularly popular in China and India, where gold-colored smartphones have traditionally been sought-after options. We’ll know a lot more about the iPhone 5S in just three weeks when Apple has its launch event for the device on September 10th.
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021