It’s been a long time coming, but Flash Player 10.1 has finally been released. For Windows users with relatively new rigs this means that you’ll be able to put less of a strain on your system when watching streaming videos thanks to hardware acceleration for H.264 video. Sadly the Mac-specific version released today still lacks this feature, but it will be made available just as soon as Adobe is finished polishing up the “Gala” edition of Flash Player 10.1.
- Special $1,000 stimulus checks are being sent to certain people – see if you qualify
- 35,000 Amazon shoppers gave this mattress topper 5 stars – get one for $34 today
- Netflix is releasing 56 original movies and shows in August – here’s the full list
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch