It’s been a long time coming, but Flash Player 10.1 has finally been released. For Windows users with relatively new rigs this means that you’ll be able to put less of a strain on your system when watching streaming videos thanks to hardware acceleration for H.264 video. Sadly the Mac-specific version released today still lacks this feature, but it will be made available just as soon as Adobe is finished polishing up the “Gala” edition of Flash Player 10.1.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- Apple iPhone iOS 15 update: ‘Advanced Fraud Protection’ for Apple Card
September 20th, 2021