If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
How awesome does the head-up display look in the picture at the top of this post? Head-up displays, also known as HUDs, are so great because they shows you all the info you need while driving and you never need to take your eyes off the road to see it. Luxury cars offer this feature for boatloads of cash, but we recently told you about a deal that transforms any iPhone or Android phone into an awesome HUD for just $33. Well guess what: So many people loved the deal that Amazon completely ran out of stock.
We have good news though — these HUDs are officially back in stock. Order an Mpow Universal Head Up Display for $33 on Amazon now and you’ll have it on your doorstep in two days with free Prime shipping.
Some key details:
- HIGH REFLECTION & TRANSPARENCY: The reflective display is coated with 20nm-thick-chromimum, a unique material that makes the display reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency well at the same time. Even in poor lighting condition or direct sunlight, you just need to adjust the brightness of your cellphone’s screen, then the glass will display clear view.
- LONG-TERM GLOSSY DISPLAY: The ordinary display will turn yellow after using over a long time. Treated with a special antioxidative process, our display takes on long-term glossy appearance and maintains good resistance to corrosion.
- STRONG ADHESIVE MATERIAL: Provided with a flat friction pad made from PU, our HUD will well hold your phone and prevent it from sliding on the dash. The flat pad is very wear-resisting, and has high adhesion. Even cleaned for many times, the pad still keeps good stickness. What’s more,it works well in high temperature, so you don’t need worry it.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND PRACTICAL USE: Just open an app(such as Navmii,Sygic,Speedometer,etc) that supports HUD and put your phone on the pad. No more projectors required, NO OBD compatible problems. Adjusting the organic glass board to appropriate angle according to individual visual angle.
- SAFE TO DRIVE: The reflected image is displayed directly in line of sight, allowing you to check speed settings and navigation instructions while keeping your eyes on the road. Road view will not be sheltered.
Mpow Universal Head Up Display: $32.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.