What do you get when you cross a Segway personal transporter with a hoverboard? You get a very cool product that’s better than anything else in its class, but it’s also much more expensive than anything else in its class. If you’ve always wanted to get your hands on a Ninebot S Smart Self Balancing Transporter by Segway but there’s no way you’re going to spend $500 to do it, today is your lucky day. On Wednesday, for one day only, Amazon is slashing the price to just $364.99 on both the white and black models. That’s an all-time low price and we highly doubt we’ll see pricing this low again anytime soon. So what are you waiting for!?
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- The Latest Model in US Market: Welcome to join US top brand Segway user club! More than 2 million users worldwide trust this model. Now Ninebot S is first officially landed in the United States in 2019.
- Safety Priority: UL 2272 standard certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards of fire and electrical safety. Smart BMS provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weather conditions.
- Sturdy n Powerful: Ninebot S is compact, only weights 28 lbs with a max. load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach the max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13.7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°.
- Smooth Movement: 10.5-inch pneumatic tires provide a comfortable ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Operating Temp: 14 – 104° F
- Intelligent APP management: Anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, adjustable ambient lights, firmware upgrade, vehicle remote control and more.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.