How many times have you poured yourself a nice hot cup of coffee or tea, sat down at your desk to drink it, and then been called away to do something in your office? It’s so annoying, but there’s a simple accessory you can buy to ensure it never happens again. It’s called the VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer and it keeps your coffee or tea heated to the perfect temperature for as long as you want. It may very well be the best $20 you spend all month.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Three-Temperature Settings: Our electric mug warmer can slow down the cooling speed of hot beverage; You can select from three ranges of temperature by touching the “Tempering Button” to Keep or warm up the liquid temperature to 104℉/40℃ or 131℉/55℃ or 149℉/65℃.
- High Tech Polyimide (PI) film: High-tech materials make the warmer heat-resistant and fire resistant, allowing it to evenly warm beverages while remaining safe and stable. Please don’t expect this cup warmer as a heater or keep your coffee super hot.
- Safe and Reliable: This coffee warmer for desk use Low power heating body made of waterproof tempered. It is safe.This Coffee Heater with 20W low power, heat focusing and warming up fast. Life of up to one hundred thousand hours. suitable for tableware, stainless steel cup, mug, milk box, glass cup and etc.
- Waterproof Design: This coffee cup warmer have metal waterproof panel is adopted without need for security concern for splashing water on the heating plate by accident, as you just need to dry it with a rag. Note: Do not pour water onto it.
- Get This Coffee Heater Risk Free:Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority.That is why, this drink warmer is backed by our 18-month quality warranty policy!Makes a thoughtful office gift to a dear friend or colleague.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.