We’re huge Instant Pot fans here at BGR Deals, and our regular readers probably know that. It’s not often we would recommend another brand over Instant Pot — especially one that’s even pricier — but there are exceptions to every rule. The Breville BPR700BSS Pro Multi Function Cooker is one of the most advanced and consistent multi-use cookers we’ve ever come across. It has 11 different cooking modes, a nice big color-changing LCD display that indicates what the cooker is doing, and precise controls that let you fine-tune your settings so your food comes out perfect every time. It costs almost $250, but it’s worth every penny if you have the means.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Color changing LCD tells you when the cooker is pressurizing, cooking or releasing steam
- 3-Way Safety System/Safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve
- 11 pressure cook settings plus a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking so food is ready to serve when you are
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating
- Capacity : 6 quart (MAX), 1 quart (MIN).Dimensions:12.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.