We’re huge Instant Pot fans here at BGR Deals, and our regular readers probably know that. It’s not often we would recommend another brand over Instant Pot — especially one that’s even pricier — but there are exceptions to every rule. The Breville BPR700BSS Pro Multi Function Cooker is one of the most advanced and consistent multi-use cookers we’ve ever come across. It has 11 different cooking modes, a nice big color-changing LCD display that indicates what the cooker is doing, and precise controls that let you fine-tune your settings so your food comes out perfect every time. It costs almost $250, but it’s worth every penny if you have the means.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Color changing LCD tells you when the cooker is pressurizing, cooking or releasing steam
- 3-Way Safety System/Safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve
- 11 pressure cook settings plus a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking so food is ready to serve when you are
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating
- Capacity : 6 quart (MAX), 1 quart (MIN).Dimensions:12.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.