If you want a smart speaker solely to get hands-free access to Alexa, the $18 Eufy Genie is pretty much the only speaker you should consider. On the other hand, if you want a smart speaker that will give you hands access to Alexa AND stream music with the best possible sound quality, the Sonos One is the only speaker you should consider. Sonos’ $200 smart speaker is getting an upgrade, and the second-generation model will feature Bluetooth Low Energy, an updated processor, and more memory. In other words, there are no changes that impact sound quality at all, so you should take this opportunity to stock up on the first-gen model. It’s down to $179 right now on Amazon, but only until whatever’s left is sold out. Hurry!
Or, if you don’t care about Alexa, then the Two Room Set with Sonos Play:1 + $30 Amazon Gift Card on Amazon is still the best deal in wireless home audio.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Start and control your music with your voice Amazon Alexa built right in
- Play songs, check news and traffic, control your smart home and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker
- Ask Alexa to Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM Listen to hundreds of other streaming services with the Sonos app
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker. Power supply – Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right into Sonos One
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.