Philips Hue smart light bulbs are awesome, but they’re so expensive. In fact, regular multicolor smart LED bulbs with a standard A19 base cost $50 each, and they won’t even work unless you also buy a hub. If you want an alternative that costs way less, doesn’t need a hub, and doesn’t even need to connect to your Wi-Fi network to function, you’ve come to the right place. MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh Smart Light Bulbs by MagicLight fit the bill, and they’re on sale right now for just $16 each!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- ✔ Control a of maximum 64 bulbs together at one time. Mesh bulbs link to each other automatically as a local area network allowing for a greater range of control, and allows for multiple mobile device control at the same time.
- ✔ No hub required, and compatible with other MagicConnect Bluetooth Mesh products. Also, you can create many groups to control, one bulb can be set to a maximum of 8 groups, it is the perfect choice for household and engineering lighting.
- ✔ Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant via MagicConnect Hub (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately), also you can control it remotely (Hub Required, Hub Sold Separately)
- ✔ Various Modes: 16 Million Color Setting, Group Control, Sunlight, Timer, Music Sync, Sunrise, Sharing Control, Unlimited Patterns. If you just need a few bulbs, this is a perfect choice. If you need many bulbs for whole house or big project, this is also a perfect choice.
- ✔ Application: Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.