Well what do we have here, bargain hunters? If you’ve been on the lookout for a great deal on a Roomba robot vacuum with built-in Alexa support, look no further because we just found one of the best Roomba deals of all time. The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity is a great value at its normal price of $375. It features class-leading performance and great battery life, plus you can control it with Alexa commands. If you grab one right now on Amazon you’ll pay just $247.99, which is even less than retailers were charging on Black Friday. This is definitely a deal that shouldn’t be missed.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, Premium design complements your home decor; includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other roomba Robot essentials – Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
- Box Content: 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.