The MINGER DreamColor LED Strip Light has a lot going for it. It’s just as long as the Philips Hue version at 16.4 feet, but it only costs $34 while Philips Hue’s LightStrip Plus retails for $90. But the biggest advantage the Minger model has might not be the fact that the Philips Hue model is almost three times more expensive. It might be the fact that the Minger strip has a special mode that lets it flash in sync with your music!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ➤DIY via APP : LED tape strips lights set will change colors and speed automatically and periodically. It has not only RGB & Dreamcolor, also has DIY selection by APP controller to create your great led mood lighting.
- ➤SPECIAL MUSIC MODE : Built-in high sensitivity mic, spectrum with light and colors adjusting automatically base on the ambient sound, LED lights sync with music. The strip light suit any type of music, including slow, relaxing tunes and dance music.
- ➤MULTI SCENE MODES : 7 Scene modes to optional by APP : Morning, Sunset, Movie, Dating, Romantic, Blinking, Candlelight. Fills your room with the perfect ambience, Perfect ambient light give you an amazing visual experience.
- ➤IC CONTROL LAMP BEADS : Unique design by adding IC in light strip, a variety of colors and brightness can be changed simultaneously with frequency changes, Extend the beauty and elegance of colorful throughout your entire home.
- ➤SAFE TO USE : LED light strip has a working voltage of 12V and are equipped with short circuit protection and memory function. Waterproof, extremely low-heat, touchable and safety for children. The lights tape on the back come with strong adhesive, easy installation.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.