Apple charges as much as $1,500 for its 2018 iPhone models and it also enjoys the highest profit margin in the smartphone industry… by a lot. Needless to say, that means it can no longer afford to include a 3.5mm to Lightning adapter with each iPhone. After all, that little adapter probably costs Apple all of $0.25 per unit. If you have a new iPhone XS or XR and you want to use wired headphones, pick up a Chooby Headphone Adapter. It’s just like the one Apple used to include with its iPhones, but it also has a separate Lightning port so you can charge your phone while you listen to music.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Support iOS all System: This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your devices, iPhone 8/8Plus X/xs 7/7Plus, 6s/6sPlus/6/6Plus, Compatible with iOS 10/11/12 system.
- Lightweight and Convenient:Lightweight and easy to carry. Whether it is to travel or go shopping in peacetime, a small backpack can accommodate, and it does not take up any place.
- Free to Switch: it’s amazing fast.No need to install any plug-in, no Bluetooth, you just need to plug into,very convenient in operation.
- Stable Transmission Speed: Supports up to 48 KHz, 24-bit audio output,100% copper wire core with high-speed and stable signal transmission.
- 12-month Warranty: 24 hours customer service online, Worry-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 12 Months Replacement Warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.