The Roomba 960 got a big $250 discount on Amazon for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and it ended up being the second best-selling product we covered during the big shopping blitz. If you missed out, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is it’s completely sold out and you might have to wait until Black Friday next year for it to drop to that price again. But the good news is there’s another Alexa enabled Roomba model and it’s still on sale right now at its lowest price ever. The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity and Alexa is nearly as good as the Roomba 960, but it retails for $375 instead of $700. You won’t pay anywhere near that much if you snag one now though, because it’s down to just $249 for Cyber Week.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, Premium design complements your home decor; includes 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage cleaning system and dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented dirt detect sensors alert roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot home app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other roomba Robot essentials – Wi-Fi connectivity, edge-sweeping brush, auto-adjust cleaning head, works on carpets and hard floors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.