Battery life is definitely not the Apple Watch’s strong suit. It’s such a fantastic product that every iPhone owner should try, but it’s definitely not perfect. Wouldn’t it be nice to go away for even one weekend without having to worry about packing that mile-long charging cable that comes with the Apple Watch? Well now you can thanks to the Pantheon Portable Charger Made for Apple Watch. It’s MFi certified and has a wireless charging disc as well as a 700 mAh battery. That’s enough juice to charge the Apple Watch multiple times before it needs to be recharged itself! It retails for $80 but it’s on Amazon right now for just $39.99.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WIRELESS CHARGING: The built in 700 mAh lithium ion battery will charge the Series 1 Apple Watch 3 times and the Series 2 Apple Watch twice.
- PORTABLE: This is the perfect solution to Apple Watch users who are traveling. Rather than taking your long magnetic charger or oversized dock with you, simply bring your lightweight and portable Pantheon keychain charger. Hook it to your backpack or carry it in your bag or pocket.
- APPLE CERTIFIED: This product has been been certified by Apple to meet all of their stringent quality and safety requirements. Do not risk damaging your watch with cheap alternatives
- STYLISH: High quality design and finish but lightweight and easy to carry around.
- PANTHEON WIRELESS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Should you have any issues with your keychain charger in the first 18 months, Pantheon Wireless will provide you with a 100% money back guarantee or replace your product.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.