On one hand, it’s kind of comforting to see nicks and scrapes on your screen protector because it means it’s doing its job. But on the other hand, all of those annoying little marks detract from the user experience when you use you iPhone. For the best of both worlds, definitely check out the tech21 Impact Shield iPhone X Screen Protector with Self Heal Surface. As the name suggests, it has a special surface layer that actually heals itself from minor abrasions. This way your screen protector stays looking clear and smooth for much longer than it would with a normal screen protector.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Bulletshield 3-layer advanced impact protection
- Durable, self healing surface layer smooths everyday scratches
- Easy, bubble free application ; Applicator included for precise alignment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- iPhone X Case Compatible with Apple iPhone X (2017)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.