Windows and macOS have had their time to shine. Now it’s time for Chrome. Google’s desktop operating system is the fastest, smoothest OS out there right now for desktop and laptop computers. If you’re sick and tired of all the headaches that come along with traditional operating systems and you want something far smoother that can handle all of your work an entertainment with no trouble at all, definitely check out the Google Pixelbook with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which is on sale right now on Amazon for $749, matching its lowest price ever.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
If you want a more affordable option that’s still pretty great, we’ve got you covered.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.