DNA tests are all the rage right now, and for good reason. With a simple test you can perform at home and then mail away to a lab, these nifty kits unlock a wealth of information about a wide range of things from family history to genetic predispositions. AncestryDNA is one of the biggest names in at-home DNA testing, and the company is running a fantastic deal for Prime Day 2018. From now through the end of the day on Tuesday, July 17th, you can get the AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing for just $54.99. That’s $45 savings on the company’s most popular DNA test, and it’s the lowest price ever on this kit.
Also on sale at its lowest price ever is a best-selling DNA test from 23andMe, the 23andMe DNA Test Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service test. It retails for $299, but it’s on sale at a massive $199 discount for Prime Day so you’ll only pay $99.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing
- You can connect with living relatives—more than 70 million close cousin matches have already been made.
- Discover the people, places, and stories of your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA.
- Get 2x more geographic detail than any other test.
- Only AncestryDNA can estimate your origins to more than 350 regions around the world.
- AncestryDNA’s Migrations can help you follow the paths of your ancestors and the stories behind their journeys.
23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service
- Receive 75+ online personalized genetic reports (browse images for a full list of reports)
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
- Understand what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.