If you don’t mind spending hundreds of dollars, there are plenty of high-quality sound bars out there that can give your TV a huge audio upgrade. If you’re on a budget but you still want impressive sound, your options are a bit more limited. We suggest checking out Amazon’s own sound bar, the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer. It offers very good sound quality that’ll be a big step up from your TV’s speakers. People have been going crazy over it lately and it’s only $95 right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.