If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you don’t mind spending hundreds of dollars, there are plenty of high-quality sound bars out there that can give your TV a huge audio upgrade. If you’re on a budget but you still want impressive sound, your options are a bit more limited. We suggest checking out Amazon’s own sound bar, the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer. It offers very good sound quality that’ll be a big step up from your TV’s speakers. People have been going crazy over it lately and it’s only $95 right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
- 1 Nan Qi Xing KN95 Face Mask, Disposable Masks Protection for Dust Pollen, on EUA FDA Approved Li…
- 2 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Clorox 15948CT Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Wipes, 6/CT, Lemon Scent
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.