Unless you want to cough up thousands of dollars for an ultra high-end TV, the sound from the built-in speakers on your television is going to be terrible. There’s just no way around it. You need external speakers if you want good sound, and sound bars are the simplest solution. They can get pretty pricey too, of course, but we’ve got a terrific option for you to consider. The AmazonBasics 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar is ridiculously inexpensive at just $69.99, yet it delivers great sound that will be exponentially better than the speakers in your TV. It’s not a $700 Sonos sound bar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074WC1K9S, but it sounds way better than you would expect from a $70 speaker.
Here are a few important notes from the product page:
- 31-inch 2.0 channel sound bar with remote control (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Designed to deliver best audio quality when used with televisions less than 42 inches
- Bluetooth technology offers seamless streaming from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, tablet, or computer
- Dual full-range stereo speakers for powerful audio; up to 90 dB of expansive audio and crystal-clear sound
- 3 sound modes: Standard for TV programs, News for more intelligible dialog, and Movie for optimized soundtracks
- Note: Please refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.