Woh, woh, woh… what exactly is going on here, Amazon? Prime Day 2017 isn’t supposed to start until 9:00 PM ET on Monday, and yet here we are on Saturday looking at one of the craziest deals we’ve ever seen! Amazon typically sells refurbished Amazon Echo smart speakers for $135, which is a nice discount compared to the $180 the retailer charges for a new Echo. Then, every once in a while, the price might drop under $130 and that’s a great time to grab one. Right now, however, Amazon has an insane deal for Prime subscribers that drops the price of the refurbished Amazon Echo speaker all the way down to $89.99. You read that correctly — $89.99!
This price is good on Saturday only, and only while supplies last. Trust us, supplies are not going to last so you’ll definitely want to snag one (or several) while you can. If you’re not already a Prime member, sign up for a free 30-day trial and snag this deal without paying a penny for Prime.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.