Apple’s latest MacBook Pro is the most powerful and impressive laptop Apple has ever released. It’s also insanely expensive, and not everyone needs all that power. Seriously, if you’re streaming videos, browsing the web, and doing normal work, there is absolutely no reason that an older MacBook model wouldn’t work for you. And as it happens, Amazon has several refurbished MacBook Air models available at deep discounts right now. You can check out the sale page right here, or you’ll find the available models listed below.
Apple MD711LL/A MacBook Air 11.6-Inch Laptop
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 1.3 GHz Dual-Core 4th-Gen Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11-Inch LED-backlit Display; 1366×768 Resolution; Intel HD Graphics 5000.
- 128 GB Flash Storage, 4 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 Memory
- OS X
Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 128GB Solid-State Hard Drive
- 13.3-Inch Screen, Intro year: Mid-2011 – MC965LL/A* – MacBookAir4,2 – A1369
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.