On Wednesday, Staples announced that users of the retailer’s mobile app would get a sneak peek at its Black Friday 2016 deals beginning Sunday, November 6th. If you want to see them before anyone else, download the mobile app today.
DON’T MISS: Sam’s Club full Black Friday 2016 ad leaked
According to Staples, Black Friday deals will be available on Staples.com starting on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 24th). The deals will then be available in brick and mortar stores on Friday at 6AM in areas where Staples can open early. Be sure to visit Staples.com to find the hours at your local store.
Here are six deals that Staples unveiled on Wednesday afternoon:
- HP Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor, $389.99 (save $250)
- Canon Pixma MG3620, $29.99 (save $50)
- Exclusive LA-Z-BOY Bradley Chair, $179.99 (save$120)
- 10% off Zoop drones, starting at $26.99
- 40% off custom holiday cards in stores or at design.staples.com
- Free exclusive tech coupon book with more than $700 in savings on tech accessories and services – in stores only
The full Black Friday ad will be available at www.staples.com/blackfridayad two weeks before Black Friday, but we have a feeling that the ad will leak before that date. Be sure to keep an eye on BGR.com throughout the holiday season, as we plan on sharing each and every Black Friday ad that makes its way online.
“Whether our customers want to shop in stores, via our mobile app, on Staples.com or any combination, we’re offering more ways to save throughout the season beginning the week of Black Friday,” said Peter Scala, executive vice president, chief merchant, Staples. “Staples offers exclusive products, the latest technology, personalized holiday cards and invitations through Print & Marketing Services, and a large assortment of gifts for friends, family and colleagues.”