Apple’s new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have twice as much storage as last year’s iPhone models, but storage on mobile devices is a lot like money: you can never have too much. Portable flash drives with Lighting connectors are hugely popular right now because they offer an easy way to add extra storage space to your iPhone, and right now Amazon is offering great discounts on four popular iPhone flash drive models — but you only have one day left to grab these deals.
Some key details:
- Apple MFi Certified 8-pin lightning connector – Ensure 100% compatible and syncs with Apple lightning devices, can be used as iPhone 6 6s Plus 6 Plus 5s 5c 5 flash drive, iPad Air, Air 2 mini flash drive. No need to synchronize with iTunes/iCloud, directly Plug & play photo / video from flash drive via app on your iphone, so this compact iphone flash drive is ideal for store files, take photos, watch videos while travel on plane/train/bus, even anytime and anywhere.
- Automatically Record Your Photo/Video to Flash Drive Directly – 32GB external memory expansion, quickly free up memory on your iPhone/iPad. Directly click “Take photo/Take video” via App, data will be automatically stored on flash drive, not use mobile memory. Click “From Library” via App, the selected photo/video on your iphone will be copied to flash drive directly.
- Easy to Use Free App (User Guide on App) – One of the easiest way to Transfer video, photoes, document between your iphone Album, in-app storage (named “iPhone” on app) and external storage (named “iDisk” on app). The app also allows directly Edit and Manage all your data on Apple lightning Devices (creat folder, delete, copy, move).
- USB 3.0 Super High Transfer Speed – transferring data from memory disk to Computers and Macbook as an ordinary usb flash drive. Reading up to 100 MB/s and Writing up to 30 MB/s, ensuring much faster than ordinary USB 2.0, this USB 3.0 connector flash drive is also backwords compatible with USB 2.0.
- Access Security – Password protect your data safe on “iDisk” (flash drive) and “iPhone” (in-app storage). Open TouchID and Password on setting to secure your whole storage, or Lock selected files with password. Perfect to protect individual privacy.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.