If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you know anything at all about photography, you know that Canon is the undisputed champion when it comes to popular DSLR cameras. There are more affordable options that don’t have the same quality as a Canon, and there are higher-end options that can match Canon’s cameras but will cost you well over $10,000. For the perfect balance of quality and value, Canon is the best in the business. And now, Canon’s two most eagerly anticipated new DSLR cameras of the year — including the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV — have been made available for preorder on Amazon.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
The new 5D Mark IV begins shipping on September 8.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps
- 65-point all cross-type AF system
- Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder
Canon’s 7D Mark II is available for preorder now, and orders will be delivered on October 31.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.