In a perfect world, we would all spend each and every waking moment with our pets. Your job? Forget it. The rest of your family? They can take care of themselves. Your dog or cat gives you nothing but unconditional love, and the feeling is obviously mutual. But sadly, you can’t always be there with your beloved canine or feline companion.
Even when you’re away, the MOTA Perfect Dinner Pet Feeder V2 ensures that your best friend is taken care of.
Here are the key details:
- Make your pet feel like you’re home, our all new 2016 model Perfect Dinner Pet Feeder comes with voice recording, portion control and feed scheduling automates your little one’s eating schedule. Product is sturdy, super easy to use and pet-proof!
- Worry Free Feeding – Record your voice (10 sec) and make a personalized message so that your pet knows when to eat! Visit friends or family for a weekend or go vacation with peace of mind; make it easy for you to feed your pets on time, every time
- Best for ALL dogs and cats! Match portions easily according to the size of your loved one (1/3 cup – 6 cups). Win the best pet parent award, help your dog and cat live a healthy lifestyle free of obesity, over-eating and diabetes
- Compact design to be put anywhere in the house. Detachable bowl for easy maintenance, backlit LCD display makes it easy to see whether its day or night and hopper can hold up to 7 lbs. Lastly our rotor technology inside helps against jamming
- 5 Star Dedicated MOTA Customer Care – As always our US Based team is always happy to personally assist you and your pets with any issues! Contact us for quick follow ups within a couple hours, satisfaction guaranteed! Help us help you, we’re customers too!
MOTA Perfect Dinner Pet Feeder V2: $94.99 with free Prime shipping (plus 5% off digital coupon for a limited time)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.