Good afternoon, fans of free iOS apps. Today we’ve compiled a list of ten different iPhone and iPad apps that would normally cost $21 but are all on sale for free if you act right now. Let’s check them out!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
The Great Photo App
Photo academy in your pocket! The basics of photography for beginners and useful tools for professionals.
＊ “Editor’s choice” in more than a 100 countries;
＊ Starbucks “Pick of the Week”;
＊ “App Store’s Amazing Apps & Games” participant;
＊ #1 top paid app in 19 countries;
＊ #1 top paid app in “Photo & Video” category in 43 countries.
Even though everyone has a camera these days, taking a truly good picture still requires knowledge and mastery.
With Great Photo App, you will start learning photography by practicing: with the help of interactive lessons, you will gradually gain understanding of the foundations of the art of photography.
We will take you on the road to knowledge through the varied aspects of photo making with the help of easy to understand exercises. Just like a real friend, the app will point out your mistakes and praise your successes.
You will learn:
– What exposure is, how to select the right exposure, and what influences this.
– Aperture. Its full importance and all of its effects for your pictures.
– Shutter speed. You decide whether to freeze time or slow it down. We are giving you the key to understanding this process.
– ISO. Demonstration of how ISO affects exposure and image noise.
– Depth of field. Visual presentation of everyone’s favorite blurred background.
– Camera lenses. Study the difference between focal lengths by taking pictures of a beautiful model using a variety of lenses;
– White Balance; what is White Balance and color temperature and how to use it;
– Basics of studio light; what is the difference between rim light and fill light? How to correctly set up your first lighting scheme;
– Lighting setups for studio portraits; 10 core lighting setups for studio photograpy with datailed light source diagrams;
– Studio light: professional tool for choosing studio lighting setups;
– Studio portrait+: 18 more studio portrait lighting setups.
The comprehensive lighting manual will give you the opportunity to find yourself at the shooting location complete with an obedient model and lighting equipment.
Experience for yourself what it means to shoot in artificial light.
You will have access to more than 1,000 lighting setups for your quests, studies, and demonstrations.
Easy interface, friendly environment, and our personal team of models.
Start your photographic adventure with The Great Photo App and get on the road to the best picture.
And may you have good light!
The endless floater adventure of Buoy Boy is here!
Help him become a real boy again and collect all the treasure in the ocean.
In your adventure you will have all this amazing features:
– First endless floater
– Lungs full of air
– Tap & Tilt control
– Very funny
– Caribbean music
– Power Ups
– Different beautiful underwater themes
MyBidder Auction Bid Sniper
Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
Finally it’s here on the App Store bundled with 10 free snipes.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
PPS means Pay Per Snipe. The app comes with 10 free snipes. You can purchase additional snipes at any time directly from the app.
We count won snipes only. All snipes less than 10 (USD, GBP, AUD) are free.
When your balance is zero, you’ll get one free snipe within 24 hours.
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBay’s and seller’s requirements in order to win.
Your eBay password must be secure enough for eBay’s standards in order for the app to work (you don’t see a warning screen when login to eBay).
Secure tokens are not supported due to their limitations.
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. It will snipe the exact amount you set. If nobody bid higher, you will win at the lowest possible price just enough to outbid the previous bidder by one increment only.
That means you have to set your absolute maximum when snipping.
The default time of sniping is about 5 seconds. If you need to change it, you can enable “My Time” option in your device’s Settings.
3. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting “OFF” on “Activate” and saving your changes.
4. It’s also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap “Refresh” icon to get the current status.
5. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does — it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
6. Groups is a feature to limit the number of items you want to win. When using Groups, please make sure the items are at least 1-2 minutes apart, otherwise you can win both.
Quick instructions on how to get started:
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
If you managed to read up to this point, please contact us with a short story on how excited you are, and we will credit your account with free snipes. Yes, that easy!
The number of free snipes depends on the story.
LIKE REAL NOTES, ONLY BETTER
Nothing beats a whiteboard and sticky-notes for capturing lots of loose information and seeing the big picture. Stickyboard takes that flexibility and adds the convenience and power of your iPad. Don’t worry about losing notes after a meeting again. It’s much easier to carry around, and a lot friendlier for the environment.
Use any color coding system you like. Effortlessly move and group your notes – unlike paper sitcky notes, they don’t fall off after too may moves.
Think in the way that works best for you, and for the problem at hand.
NEATLY ARRANGE NOTES WITH A FLICK OF YOUR FINGERS
The most exciting feature of Stickyboard 2 is something we call Magic Arrange. One of the biggest pains of working with lots of sticky notes is having to arrange and rearrange them. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just wave your hands and have them neatly arrange themselves? Well, with the magic of the iPad and Stickyboard 2, now you can!
Just select a bunch of notes, then swipe with 3 fingers to instantly arrange them into neat piles, or fan them out into a grid, columns, or rows.
This is going to change the way you work with sticky notes, and you are never going to look at paper notes the same way again!
Try it out for yourself.
FULL FEATURED NOTES AND DRAWING
Thank you for all the great feedback! Stickyboard 2 is a major new release completely rebuilt from the ground up. Key features include:
– The Board Gallery: Easily manage multiple boards and quickly switch between them with the gallery view.
– Smoother Ink: The ink system in Stickyboard 2 is much improved over its predecessor. It supports multiple colors with stutter-free drawing.
– Unlimited undo/redo and Copy/Paste: Undo/redo works with notes and ink, just as you would expect. Tap on selected notes to copy/cut them, even to other boards. Working with large amounts of information is easy with Stickyboard 2.
– Email boards as PDF or just text: Whole boards can be easily emailed as PDF files, or opt to just send the text contents instead – very handy for using Stickyboard 2 as an outlining tool.
– Lasso Select: Simply run your finger around or through a group of notes to select them. This allows for much more precision than rectangular selection methods, and feels more intuitive on a multi-touch display.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
▸ Stickyboard 2 sports an elegant and intuitive interface. Double-tap to add a note. Select and drag notes around with your finger.
▸ You have a large, zoomable board to capture all your ideas. Zoom by pinching, and pan with 2 fingers.
▸ It’s easy to rearrange ideas, capture their relationships, and discover important patterns.
▸ Use four standard colors (yellow, blue, pink, and green), plus 2 special ones (lavender and sunrise).
▸ Draw free-form with the marker tool. Write, outline, and sketch around your notes.
▸ Stickyboard 2 is infinitely flexible. Use your favorite real-world sticky-note and whiteboarding techniques.
Dual Music Play Pro
Want to be able to listen to 2 songs at once?
But only have 1 iPhone or iPad?
Now you can!
So how does this magic work?
In the app there are two music player. Each user selects their song. Each earbud plays the corresponding song!
ImgPlay can make GIFs or videos using LIVE Photos, photos, burst photos, and video at the easiest.
Make and share GIFs with friends quickly.
It is the best GIF Maker. very simple! no complicated!
ImgPlay that can make you feel the moment you shot videos and photos more lively!
Make your own GIF, enjoy, and share with ImgPlay now!
* Making GIF, Video!
– with LIVE Photos. (iOS9 or better)
– with Burst Photos.
– by Choosing Picture by Picture.
– Partially editing Video.
– Partially editing GIF. (iOS9 or better)
– by Recording Video. (CAMERA mode)
* Frame sector editing
* Controlling frame playing speed (0.02sec ~ 1sec)
* Controlling frame playing direction (forwards, reversed, back and forth)
* Can select loop count when make the video
* Sharing quickly on different social network! (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Facebook Messenger)
If you like ImgPlay, please take the time to give us a nice review. it really helps.
Dorado – video editor: adding text, images and animations to video.
Use the access to thousands of animations, splendid images to create interesting, memorable and vivid videos.
◦ Timeline for editing: change length, start and end when object is showed.
◦ Search images and animations by keywords.
◦ Adding text: dozens of fonts.
◦ Internal Camera has shooting mode with pause and supports square videos.
◦ No Internet connection is required.
◦ Unlimited shooting time.
◦ Excellent video quality: 1080p
◦ Support of social networks (Facebook, VK, G+, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr)
◦ Support of cloud services (Evernote, Dropbox)
◦ Sending a video via E-mail, WhatsApp and SMS.
◦ Great for video bloggers and Instagram users.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more
• lots of support blocks – including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, and more
• day and night cycle – build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a “free build” sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
• up to 4 player cooperative multiplayer
• up to 4 player competitive arena battles
Calendarium is new, easy to use calendar which gives you a new way to discover many interesting things about this day.
Calendarium combines calendar of historical events with times of sunrise/sunset, number of week, day, day length, moon phase and more.
• On this day in history – Discover historical events and holidays and share it with your friends via mail, Twitter, Facebook or text message
• Sunrise and sunset time
• Planets View – Shows how all planets of solar system are aligned right now
• Week number, day number, weekday and year
• Number of days passed from 1 Jan and days left until 31 Dec
• Moon phase
• Day length
• Geographic coordinates
• No Internet connection required
— Calendarium uses your location only to provide accurate information about sunrise, sunset times and length of the day. We do not store it in any way. Disabling location settings will disable only these features —
Alien March is an action space themed sideway runner game. In Alien March, you play as a human astronaut. You travel from one planet to another. After you land on a planet your goal is to run forward and jump from one platform to another. Our fearless hero is fighting hordes of aliens.
Some of the features of Alien March:
– simple and addictive gameplay
– awesome graphics
– retina display support
– Gamecenter support
– 7 different planets
– 2 gameplay modes
– number of different alien enemies
– range of weapons
– spaceships and rockets
Enjoy Alien March!