Another day, another list of paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. As is the case with each and every one of our lists, however, you won’t want to miss this one. Yesterday we shared seven different paid iOS apps that were all on sale for free for a short time, and a few of them are still free downloads if you hurry back to yesterday’s post. Today’s list includes eight fresh apps on sale though, so there are plenty of apps to be enjoyed.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
‘Best New App’ – Featured by Apple on the App Store!
Split gives you a Multi Window app experience. Using split screen you can use browsers together side by side. It is the fastest way to multitask. Increase productivity by pairing two browsers together.
With the large screen real estate of the iPad and the new iPhone, Split is a great choice to multitask. A simple swipe is needed to swap between tabs, all in a flow. Split has infinite use cases and endless possibilities with various combinations with eight tabs. Be more productive on the go with Split by Emberify.
For support visit us at http://splitapp.info
New features in Split:
1. Quick Bookmarks
2. Swap between six tabs with a simple gesture
3. Load web pages in the background
4. Enhanced Split Screen Browsing
App designed and developed by Emberify.
Cesium is a streamlined music player that uses your existing music library. Restored browsing functionality and clean, minimalist design makes managing small and large music collections easy.
• With Collection Control the power to control groups of tracks is right at your fingertips. Simply “swipe right” on an artist, album, genre, etc. to play, shuffle or queue the collection.
• Add, delete or reorganize tracks to fine tune the perfect set with the Up Next Queue.
• Control playback with optional gesture-based commands.
Your Music, Your Way:
• Cesium dynamically adjusts presentation based on user settings and available track tags, so everything always feels right. Customize your browsing tabs, easily toggle iCloud and iTunes Match support, sort artist albums alphabetically/chronologically or enable Classical Mode to create a system that perfectly suits your taste.
• Sign in to Last.fm and Cesium will automatically scrobble played and playing tracks in the background, plus you can “Love” the now playing song on the fly.
• Tag the way you want. Cesium respects all Sort Fields, and you can simply tap and hold to scroll long titles, anywhere in the app.
• Combine a fully customizable colour theme, Night Mode or Low Contrast Mode to create an infinite number of visual combinations. No matter what you choose, Cesium always feels natural and fully integrated with iOS.
• Landscape mode with full navigation capability.
Pursuit of Light
Pursuit of Light is an action adventure game set in a mystery world. The world is in the dream of a little girl. She wants to find the light and get out of the endless dream. But there are traps and dangers hidden. The player controls the little girl and guide her by the spell of moon and star to avoid the dangers and jump to the end.
Pursuit of Light is a new game by Lemon Jam Studio.
-80 challenging dreams
-Immersive gaming experience
-Intuitive controls and gameplay
-Beautiful music and design
-Optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
-Game Center support
Phoenix Photo Editor
Phoenix is a powerful and fast photo editor with a lot of editing tools, import and share options.
With Phoenix you will have all the freedom to customize your photos with pretty filters, effects, borders and fonts.
– it saves your current progress, you can continue in any time
– undo/redo feature
– supports high resolution output (up to 3000×3000)
– share your project to socials directly, send via mail or print it
– preserves EXIF data while editing
– you can add, edit or delete geolocation
– Photo Filters
– Art Filters
– Light Effects
– Text labels with bunch of fonts
– Blur (5 types)
– Pixelate area
– Color Splash
– Draw (5 tools, color picker, undo/redo)
– Facebook (import, share)
– Instagram (import, search by hashtag, share)
– Flickr (import, search, share)
MolaSync is an innovative tool for Collaborating and Recording.
Realtime collaboration/ recording/ sharing/ communication/ drawing.
****Launch ‘full-page collaboration’, No limit any more****
With MolaSync specially designed for iPad, You can draw to record your inspiration at anytime, anywhere, insert pictures and words and even record to write notes and annotate to modify the PDF document. More exciting, by MolaSync collaboration function, you can exchange views and work together with your friends. Together complete a painting, a document, a design, a trip plan, and share your achievements or show them via social network. All the content you created in MolaSync will be collaborated to the cloud and be used on different platforms to ensure your records are up-to-date on all your devices. The local cache enable you use your MolaSync without network. Powerful vector graphics make MolaSync capable from sketch to professional drawing design. MolaSync significantly expand the value of iPad, make iPad achieve more.
***** Really good surprise
by Artunczorlu – Version 1.0.2 – Aug 10, 2013
I wasn’t aware of this app until now,when first looking in the appzapp without looking in the details,it’s feel like another empty unnecessary note app with Dropbox sync that’s what I imagine it but I give it a shot,open up and looking for a minute or so it was really great surprise. As an university student who takes note with iPad.This look promising -vector drawing-PDF annotation-Web clipping I would like to see an docs shelf and maybe performance tweak would be great. Using status bar empty space for naming to notes is cool too.
***** Great user experience
by Proteusca – Version 1.0.2 – Aug 15, 2013
A powerful design tool. It is very useful to record and share everyday’s ideas in a friendly user interface. Collaborative editing is enabled, just like google doc, but it provides more editing tools. Hope in future it can supply specialized libraries and templates for different design purposes, such as floor planning, URL planning, network deployment, etc.
Infinite length layout can let your imagination to the limit.
Unlimited zoom in vector text and graphics without distortion, more in line with Retina display effect.
–Collaborating plus sharing–
Powerful and easy-to-use features support real-time and off-line teamwork and files sharing.
–Local plus cloud–
Supported by the local cache and cloud storage, MolaSync can be used offline, and synchronized automatically. You can continue your work and open your files at any place.
–Powerful edit functions–
Hand drawing, text inputting, files recording, images inserting, web pages and maps tipping, all of which could help you achieve your dreams.
Quickly search and easily manage to what you need.
Can preview and share most format of documents as PDF, DOC, XLS，PPT，key，numbers，pages and even mp4. Besides, it can capture and note the document and support import docs from Google driver, Dropbox and iTunes
Works created or collaborated on MolaSync can directly shared with friends via Weibo, facebook or twitter.
Can be exported as images and PDF and support Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive and iTunes
More exciting functions for you to discover—Molanet
Compass by iVogel
Compass app for iPhone and iPad is a real compass, which shows device’s real-time orientation to magnetic fields. This app has a creative and user-friendly metro style design, simple and comprehensive functionality.
The application includes:
– Shows device real-time orientation to magnetic fields.
– Ability to switch between true and magnetic North.
– Temperature information.
– Ability to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
– Location coordinates (longitude, latitude).
– Ability to switch between mph, feet units and kmh, meter units.
– Ability to copy coordinates to clipboard.
– The weather data is collected by Yahoo! Weather API.
– Google Maps.
– Standard, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid modes.
– Current location.
You will sleep and feel better with Sunny, your collection of beautiful beaches recorded in stereoscopic 3D for headphones.
*** The ocean-themed sequel to Best of 2014 app Windy. Featured by Apple, TUAW, and many more. ***
≈ Fantastic Audio Quality ≈
All beach and nature sounds in Sunny were recorded with a high end psychoacoustic microphone that captures sound the way you hear. The same principles that work for 3D movies and 3D glasses, also works for 3D sound with stereo headphones. All audio is encoded in highest quality 256 kbps AAC for a fantastic listening experience, and perfectly looped.
≈ Sunrays ≈
The first beach is instantly available to you, and you can unlock the second beach very quick by exploring Sunny a bit. You can relax with Sunny every day for 3 minutes or more to visit additional beaches for free, or you can buy instant access to all beaches with a single in-app purchase. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS Settings.
I recommend that you collect sunrays and visit the beaches by earning access to them. This way you will get maximum enjoyment out of Sunny.
≈ Customize ≈
Sunny’s fantastic nature sound mixer lets you mix in high quality music and nature sounds. It remembers your preferences for every beach.
≈ Stats ≈
Track and view your relaxation performance on a beautiful relax session graph. With your permission, Sunny can read your daily average heart rates from Health app and overlay them on a relax session graph, so you can see how your daily average heart rate may correlate with your relax sessions. Please note that Health app integration is only available on iPhone.
≈ Features Summary ≈
– 6 high quality beach scenes in 3D for headphones.
– Relax regularly to unlock new beaches.
– Mix in music, rain, rain on tent and birds.
– Track your relax sessions in a beautiful graph.
– Integrates with Health app to overlay your average heart rate over a relax session graph, so you can see the correlation between your relaxation sessions and your average heart rate (iPhone only / Sunny does not measure your heart rate).
Ring is a free puzzle game. It’ll blow your mind.
The user must put every ball in the same color ring , with the fewest possible moves.
The puzzle can be played in three formats, 5×5, 6×6 and 7×7.
Enjoy and rate the app!